At Thanksgiving I like to take the time to thank all of you for supporting us in the classroom.
Thank you for:
* Preparing such wonderful snacks for us to enjoy each day
* Leading the children in our weekly math, science/social studies, language arts, and cooking centers
* Cleaning the classroom, cooking area, organizing the library, and dress-up center
* Helping me with various classroom jobs such as making copies or simply organizing papers
* Leading a K/1 Special class each week
* Taking care of Samantha
* Always saying yes every-time I have a request for yet another volunteer classroom job
I want you to know how grateful I feel to work with your children each day. I know I am blessed to have a job that is my true passion in life, and also one that provides me with many opportunities to grow and learn.
Thank you for entrusting your children to me each day. The children and I are so very grateful for all of the time, energy, and positive support that you give to us.